The key advantage that equity crowdfunding provides over traditional investing is simple — anyone can invest in your company’s offering. This includes customers, loyal fans, investors, friends, family and the general public, all of whom can own a portion of the company. Companies listed on StartEngine have been raising over $3M per week over the past few months! So far this year, StartEngine companies have received $53M in funding with an average raise for successful companies of $473K. Join us as we get together with StartEngine to discuss:
- How equity crowdfunding raises capital faster, markets your company better and increases company sales.
- How marketing is a key factor in any successful equity crowdfunding campaign and what you can do now to improve your marketing efforts later.
- What things you should consider before raising with equity crowdfunding, such as compliance and regulations.
- Allen Jebsen, StartEngine’s VP of Sales
- Will Ford, LaunchBoom’s President
- Tom Dadourian, LaunchBoom’s Chief Marketing Officer
After we will host a Q&A session so you can get your questions answered.
Register now to save your seat!
Can’t make the live event? If you register you can watch the recording.