Green tech is the hottest category on Indiegogo right now and LaunchBoom is proud to be leading the charge. For this webinar, we brought together some of the all-time biggest green tech entrepreneurs to share their expertise with the community.
Get to know our host and speakers! Kevin Liang — creator of Aqua Design Innovations — launched 8 successful green tech crowdfunding campaigns. Kevin has since joined LaunchBoom and was the perfect choice to host and moderate this epic panel. Stacy Bradford is leading the green tech category at Indiegogo and has supported numerous launches.
Our green tech entrepreneurs are:
- Gareth Everard, who has raised over $10 million for three green tech products — Rockwell, Keyto, and Lomi.
- Patrick Sherwin, the CEO and founder of GoSun. GoSun is an extremely successful green tech company that focuses on harnessing the power of the sun.
- James Whitfield and Sean Sykes from FIVE Create, who design and re-engineer consumer goods to be sustainable and environmentally friendly.
In this webinar, you will…
- Hear about what it takes to bring a green tech product to life
- Find out how each of these product creators went from idea to multi-million dollar businesses
- Learn the tips, tricks, and strategies used by them to launch 7-figure crowdfunding campaigns
- After a brief introduction and some questions from Kevin, we answered questions from the audience
Thinking of launching a green tech campaign of your own? Contact us today to see how we can help!